It’s important to receive your dental care in a practice where you feel welcome and comfortable. Please feel free to stop by for a complete tour of our practice or schedule an appointment. You will get to meet our team, view our treatment areas, and learn more about the care we provide.
We are committed to providing you and your family with gentle, high quality, and personalized dental care. We understand that many people feel anxious about visiting the dentist. Our practice is sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice and provide you with the best care possible.
The first visit is all about you – your health, your happiness, and your comfort.
During your first visit, we will:
- Take X-rays of your teeth and mouth
- Review your dental and medical history
- Evaluate your teeth and gums for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay or gingivitis/periodontal disease
- Discuss any concerns you may have regarding your oral health or the appearance of your smile
The doctor will meet with you to discuss your oral health, help you create your own individualized treatment plan, and answer any questions that you may have.
Please remember to bring these with you to your first appointment:
- Your insurance card, if you have one
- Your new patient information forms
- Your smile
We look forward to meeting you. Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
We understand that you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit the dentist, please remember that your appointments can last between 45 to 90 minutes. The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.